Commercial Manager Europe
Inspirational leader who creates team cohesion and has deep sea business knowledge. Join this unstoppable team.
What you bring
- Knowledge of IMDG & ADR
- Knowledge of the deep sea business
- Knowledge tankcontainer industry in general
- Customer focus & driving results
- Inspirational leadership, creating team cohesion
- Team player & entrepreneurship
- External focus & initiative & negotiating
- Networking & organizational sensitivity
- Commercial insight & out of the box
- Skilled in Dutch & English
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Very detailed, analytical and knowledge of different quality procedures
- Adaptable when it comes to traveling for business in & outside the Netherlands
What you will get
- competitive salary + bonus plan: 20% of annual salary upon achieving targets.
- working from home
- excellent study arrangements
- phone and laptop (of course)
- lease car or mobility budget payment
- pension scheme of which 2/3 is paid by the employer
- 27,5 vacation days: 24 + 3.5 ATV days
- dynamic environment in a team that supports each other with colleagues from all kinds of different backgrounds
- weekly bootcamp- or yoga lessons (if you like 😃)
- monthly Friday afternoon drinks
- an annual summer BBQ with international colleagues
- a rocking Christmas and New Year’s party
Purpose of the job
The Commercial Manager Europe is managing the Sales department in order to generate new and manage existing business for new and existing customers as well as actively manage agents. You hierarchically manage 7 people in the Netherlands, but functionally also 4 Area Sales Managers and 6 Inside Sales Representatives in the other offices within Europe. Result areas:
- Optimized company resources with driven and motivated staff that ensures an effective and efficient working environment.
- Improvement of work processes and procedures in accordance with the quality requirements of the customers.
- Managed internal and external relationships to satisfy customer demands and service needs.
- Developed Regional Sales Plan that is line with the strategy and objectives of the Global Sales & Business Development Plan.
- Department is managed to successfully implement the Sales Plan.
- Control measures in place to detect, respond and solve deviations between plan and actuals.
- All activities are in line with legislation.
Why this employer is different
- A dynamic international environment which nevers sleeps, 24/7 worldwide.
- You’ll work with colleagues from various backgrounds.
- In a team that really supports each other. The team is committed to introducing you every corner of the organization and having the teams get to know you in a fun way.
- With an extensive onboarding program and plan, they ensure that you get to know your colleagues, the business, and your role.
- Beyond the onboarding plan, they also care about your long-term development: they offer training opportunities and room for growth.
About Newport Tankcontainers
Newport Tankcontainers is a leading tank container operator with substantial operations in all major trade lanes. It is their goal to provide you with a comprehensive, global approach so that we can serve each of their shipping requirements with the greatest of ease. Their global presence enables us to ensure consistent, quality service to all of our customers worldwide.